|All families enrolling their student(s) in SPLS, must enroll in the FACTS tuition payment program:
The first tuition payment is due in August. The actual tuition due date will be decided by each family during the FACTS Tuition enrollment process (5th of the month/20th of the month). Furthermore, families may choose to pay in 10 monthly payments, 12 monthly payments, or biannually.
For Monthly Payments (10-month payment option or 12-month payment option):
Payment 1: August, Payment 2: September, Payment 3: October, Payment 4: November, Payment 5: December, Payment 6: January, Payment 7: February, Payment 8: March, Payment 9: April, Payment 10: May.
- If paying in 10 monthly payments, each payment will be made on the following schedule:
Payment 1: August, Payment 2: September, Payment 3: October, Payment 4: November, Payment 5: December, Payment 6: January, Payment 7: February, Payment 8: March, Payment 9: April, Payment 10: May, Payment 11: June, Payment 12: July.
For Biannual Payments:
- If paying in 12 monthly payments, each payment will be made on the following schedule:
- Payments are due at two points during the school year.
- The first payment is due in August.
- The second payment is due in January.
|St. Paul Lutheran School has contracted with FACTS Management Company to help manage tuition accounts. FACTS is used by over 6,000 schools nationally. We are excited to be working with FACTS and are confident this program will lead to greater financial stability for our school.
About FACTS Tuition Management
FACTS is the largest provider of tuition payment plans in the industry, giving students and families from educational institutions at all levels a better way to manage education costs over time. With a FACTS Tuition Payment Plan, you can choose a convenient payment option to suit your needs. Instead of one lump tuition payment, smaller payments can be made over time.
**To sign in to an existing FACTS account, click the "SIGN IN" icon below. To set up a new FACTS account, click the "SET UP" icon below.
Benefits of FACTS:
- Convenient online payment plan sign-up
- Maintain your demographic and financial account information online
- Receive e-mail payment reminders before your payment is due
- Online tuition payments
- Multiple payment options (pay by invoice, check, credit card, direct withdrawal)
- Multiple payment date options (example: the 5th of the month, the 20th, etc.)
- Monthly payment options (9 months/12 months, or biannual payment option)
- Web-based interface for account viewing (user profile, account balance, payment due date, etc.)
View the FACTS frequently asked questions page. You may also call the FACTS Corporate office toll-free at 866.441.4637.
FACTS Process Explained